Top 5 Best Wool Blankets Made In USA: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Wool Blankets Made In USA Reviews:
1. U.S. Military Surplus 8 Pack Wool Blankets
Great for emergencies or anytime. Nab this 8-pk. of new U.S. Military Surplus Wool Disaster Blankets and for home, camper, cabin, deer shack, vehicle and more. They also make an easy and appreciated donation to your local homeless shelter. Each is a big 62″ x 80″, though size may vary slightly.
Made of 70/30 man-made fiber/recycled wool for warmth and softness Naturally flame retardant, with great thermal properties Needle-punch, non-woven construction Finished edges for added durability Each approx. 62″ x 80″, 44 oz. Size may vary Note: Reusable but cannot be laundered (not washable
- – as well as for campers, cabins or an easy and appreciated donation to your local homeless shelter. DO NOT LAUNDER
- Made of 70/30 man-made fiber/recycled wool for warmth and softness with needle-punch, non-woven construction. Reusable but cannot be laundered
- Naturally flame retardant, with great thermal properties. Has finished edges for added strength
- Each are approx. 62″ x 80″, 44 oz. Size may vary
- MADE IN THE USA! Official NSN:7210-00-119-5335
2. Pendleton Yakima Camp Thick Warm Wool Indoor Outdoor Striped Throw Blanket
Sleep soundly indoors or out with our bestselling camp blankets. Famously durable and warm, they’re modeled after the blankets early shepherds used to brave the elements of the Pacific Northwest—right where our rugged wool versions are still woven today.
- Woven of pure virgin wool in our American mills for years of outstanding comfort.
- Sleep soundly indoors or out with our bestselling camp blankets that keep you warm and cozy in all weather conditions.
- For best results, dry clean to help maintain fabric quality.
- They’re modeled after the ombré stripe blankets cowboys made camp with at the end of a long day on the range. You too will relax after a long day with these comforting blankets.
- With rich colored fabric and minimalist stripes, these blankets withstand the test of time and go with any décor.
3. Bedsure 100% Cotton Blankets Queen Size
There is no need to swap cotton blankets out for winter and summer. The 405 GSM waffle weave blanket creates an experience that’s like a thick blanket and a thin blanket rolled into one, making it heavy enough to be cozy when it’s cold out, but breathable enough to be a comfort blanket when the weather gets warmer.
This queen blanket measures 90″ x 90″ and can easily become an elevated essential in daily life. Bedsure cotton soft blanket is a must-have for camping, backpacking, or just when you want to take a nap. This throw blanket can also be used as decoration on your couch to give your living room an extra flavor of stylish design.
- 100% Cotton: Designed with a pliable construction, Bedsure’s waffle weave blanket with ring-spun 100% cotton features a fine and springy texture, which presents a decadently soft bed and sofa blanket. Cotton is especially suited for hot sleepers, as it is highly breathable, allowing for good airflow while also wicking away moisture.
- Classic Waffle Weave: Woven with classic, large-scale waffle patterning, the“puckered” thermal blanket tempts with its texture while an exquisite, tightly-woven selvage edge creates a tailored and sophisticated look.
- Care Tips: Please keep sharp objects away from the waffle weave blanket to prevent being hooked. Place the waffle weave blanket inside a mesh bag when washing. Machine wash the waffle weave blanket separately in cold water on a gentle cycle.
4. DAVLINA, Alpaca Wool Throw Blanket
This Comfortable queen size throw blanket is made with a blend of Alpaca Wool (80%) and Acrylic (20%). The Acrylic is mixed into the longitudinal yarns so that the blanket can maintain its shape while being light weight and very soft. As a result, you can even wash it in a washing machine with the delicate settings with cold water.
- Alpaca yarn is the finest yarn in the world. It is considered to be one of the world’s few luxury fibers due to it’s unique properties of softness, luster, lightness, durability and warmth.
- This incredibly soft and high quality throw blanket is the perfect gift for him or her. A truly unique gift for birthday or any other special day!
- Hand Wash or Machine wash on Delicate Settings with Cold Water. Use mild detergent. Do not bleach.
- Air dry recommended. You can also use Dryer on Delicate Settings on Low Heat.
5. Wool Throw Blanket Merino Wool Blanket Made in Ireland Lambswool
Our customer Mary calls out the superb workmanship of this Merino wool throw blanket. She says “I use this lovely bed-length blanket throw for extra warmth in the cool hours of summer nights in the desert.” Others say this is the highest quality Merino wool blanket with beautiful, natural fibers that make a perfect wool throw blanket. It’s cozy, soft, and lightweight but very warm.
Since it’s made of Merino wool, it’s a natural fiber that uses your body heat to create the optimal temperature. At 75″ x 58″ is a nice, bigger size than most throw blankets. It’s the perfect size for one person. It’s bound to become your favorite Merino wool throw blanket! You’ll love it so much, you’ll want to order 2. It also makes the perfect gift. You don’t need to know someone’s size when you buy them an authentic Irish wool throw blanket. You just need to have an idea of which color they might like.
It’s a John Hanly blanket so you know it’s a superior quality weave that will bound to be an heirloom someday. John Hanly and Co. have been weaving since 1893 and continue to stay on top of customer expectations with their high-quality products, variety of patterns, and beautiful colors. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are supporting a small business committed to sharing the joy of Ireland through authentic Irish goods and gifts like this Merino throw blanket. You’ll be delighted with your throws or we’ll make it right.
- This John Hanly blanket is a Merino wool throw made in Co. Tipperary, Ireland. Weavers since 1893
- 100% Irish Merino wool blankets are made of natural fibers that are gentle on the skin & hypoallergenic
- Measuring 75″ x 58″ our wool throw blankets are the perfect size to stay warm and cozy
- Merino Wool blankets are ideal gift because they have a timeless style that goes with any decor
- When you buy from Biddy Murphy, you are getting an authentic Irish product that is heirloom quality
6. Alpaca and Sheep Wool Blanket
The extreme terrain and climate of the Andes mountains is where the softest, finest wool in the world is produced. Straight from Peru, Alpaca and sheep wool from small farms located in the Andes are two of the most unique, luxurious fibers in the world. From the Huacaya breed, which is prized for its soft, fluffy fiber. From the Merino sheep breed and Merino derived breeds (such as the Dorset). This fine wool is renowned for its soft texture.
- Our Andean Collection is a thick, tightly woven blanket made from luxuriously soft 50% Alpaca and 50% Sheep Wool, from animals raised in the extreme elevations and climate conditions of the Andes Mountains.
- Earth tone stripes with tan, brown, gray. Color might vary slightly from detail photo due to manufacturing of natural fibers. Edges are protected and reinforced with polyester binding, then double stitched for extra durabiity.
- Washable, or can be dry cleaned.
- Made in PERU! Alpaca and sheep wool sourced from animals raised high in the Andes mountains. Spun, woven, and finished at a family owned mill in Huancayo, Peru.
- Queen size – 72 x 88 inches, weight 5.5 lbs.
7. Eddie Bauer Home Plush Sherpa Fleece Throw Soft
The Eddie Bauer best-selling flannel throw collection is timeless and seasonless. Our flannel is brushed for a super-soft hand. Each iconic design reverses to Eddie’s iconic faux shearling popcorn fleece for the ultimate warmth and coziness. Each throw is 50″x60″, making it easily packable and perfect for travel. Packaged thoughtfully in a ribbon and insert card, ready for gifting. Available in multiple designs, sold separately. Machine washable for easy care.
- 100% Fleece
- MATERIAL: Crafted with yarn-dyed cotton flannel; Reverses to faux shearling popcorn fleece
- INCLUDES: One multi-purpose throw blanket
- FEATURES: Faux shearling trim and signature Eddie Bauer logo label complete the look; Throw blanket is wonderfully soft and warm as a go-to throw or for the foot of your bed; Choose between Eddie’s many pattern and style options; Lightweight and easily packable
- DIMENSIONS: Throw Blanket- 60″L x 50″W
- CARE: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low- EASY CARE
8. RITZY Heavy Wool Blanket Throw
Ritzy invites you to indulge in a luxurious nap! Ritzy Blankets are made from 100% virgin natural wool, a delightfully comfortable, durable, and versatile material, with renowned natural qualities. Made from pure, high-quality, long-staple wool fibers, weaved tightly to prevent itching, these blankets offer exceptional comfort.
Thick and oversized, this blanket is suitable for extreme cold weather while camping, on the boat, trailer, at the stadium or around the campfire. The natural fibers provide airflow and wick away perspiration, allowing sleepers to stay cool and dry. These pure, natural wool blankets are hypoallergenic; static-free fibers will not attract dust and dirt, making them ideal for those with sensitive skin.
Additionally, the wool’s resilient fibers aid in retaining the blanket’s shape, with some gentle care, this blanket will be your lasting favorite for many years. Wash less frequently! Wool fibers naturally resist soiling! *Disclaimer – Please Read Before Ordering* This blanket is made from high quality, virgin, untreated wool fibers.
If you’ve never owned a wool blanket before, you will be delighted with all the great benefits of this wondrous material. Please be advised that the texture of natural wool products is different from the texture of cotton, flannel, acrylic, or synthetic fleece. Our blankets are made from natural, unbleached wool, that contains no chemicals or synthetic dyes. Slight variations in colour are both possible and likely, as not all sheep are born with exactly the same colour fleece!
- Ritzy Boho Stripes wool blanket is extra large, measuring 153cm by 210cm ( 60in by 83in) and weighing approximately 1.8 kg (4lbs)
- Made from 100% virgin wool combining outstanding softness, lightweight insulation and textural beauty in a durable, machine washable, heirloom-quality product.
- Highly breathable, and moisture wicking this blanket is ideal for year-round use. Wool fibers keep sleepers warm and dry, perfect for sleepers with sensitive skin and a great choice for those who suffer from allergies.
- Ritzy Boho Stripes blanket in natural white and brown accents suits both contemporary and traditional room décor, stylish as a throw for the couch, bed, at the cottage, cabin, or around the campfire.
- Quality materials and excellent durability make Ritzy blankets an essential addition to your outdoor gear and equipment. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, bushcraft, boating, fishing, hunting, survival, or as an emergency car blanket.
9. Zack & Ali Toddler Pillow, Soft 100% Organic Cotton
The Best Toddler Pillow brought to you by Zack & Ali! Your little one will snuggle right up to our cozy toddler pillow when it’s time to sleep! Made with the finest 100% Certified Organic Cotton on the outside, filled with Premium Hypoallergenic Poly Micro Gel Fiber on the inside.As parents, we know it is ideal to have only the best organic cotton next to our baby’s skin! Our innovative filling feels AMAZING… just like down, but with NO FEATHERS. It is squishy, comfy, and will help your baby feel secure and loved all through the night!
Our pillow is 13 X 18 inches and is made for babies and toddlers entering the “ready for a pillow” stage . Since the filling of our Zack & Ali toddler pillow is more malleable than other fiber fills, it more effectively supports proper spinal alignment. And since sleep time is crucial for developing bodies, we think it’s an essential feature. Oh and guess what?! It’s washable! This pillow keeps its integrity after every machine wash (and dry). Pillows naturally lose some “fluff” with use, but with just one wash, it’s as good as new!
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC cotton shell ~ squishy, soft, hypoallergenic filling that mimics down, but of course with NO feathers! Absolutely NO chemicals of ANY kind! And NO funny smells! We now have organic pillowcases!
- We have little ones of our own, so we not only imagine what parents might like, but we also know first hand!
- TESTED BY KIDS who gave it their “ooh and ah” stamp of approval and would not let us have their pillows back!
- Since our hypoallergenic filling gives the feeling of down, there is no risk of the pillow being too fluffy!
- our toddler pillows are made by hand with the utmost care just for your little one! And of course, they are washable! We are happy only when you are!
10. Arcturus Military Wool Blanket – 4.5 lbs, Warm
We’re Arcturus, an outdoor company from Washington State. We know a few things about cold, wet weather, and that’s why we developed our line of wool blankets. Whether we’re skiing Mt. Hood, crabbing off the Alaskan shoreline, or just hanging by the campfire, we grab these wool blankets for warm and refined snuggling.
Weighing over 4 lbs, our wool blankets are designed for years of use. These blankets are loom-woven to ensure even texture and thickness. A solid lock-stitch prevents the edges from fraying and they’re machine-washable, which means you don’t have to worry about getting it dirty (or dry cleaning bills).
- 80% Wool
- Machine Wash
- Thanks to input from thousands of customers, we’ve made dramatic improvements for the new decade to provide more warmth and value. Unlike cheaper blankets, Arcturus wool blankets are triple-washed during production, making them softer, more hygienic, and less susceptible to shedding. Check out recent customer feedback to get the most accurate reviews from your fellow Arcturus fans.
- Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the woods or on your couch. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. Our blankets are NEVER treated with any additional flame-retardant, making them safe for you and your family.
- Large size (64″ x 88″) will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate, sporting event, or an outdoor concert. Also great as an emergency blanket in your vehicle.
- Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability. Because wool fibers are relatively short, longer synthetic fibers help secure the weave, minimizing shedding and adding years of life to your blanket.
- We make it easy to care for your new blanket. Not only are they washable, but they get softer and softer with each wash. Scroll down for detailed care instructions.