Top 5 Best Vises Made in USA: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Vises Made in USA Reviews:
1. HMH TRV Spartan Fly Tying Vise (True Rotary Vise/Pedestal Model) Made in The USA
HMH’s latest and greatest addition to their vise line. The TRV is the first vise HMH has made with a True inline Rotary action. This means the hook shank can be aligned with the axis of rotation of the vise, allowing materials to be held while the hook is rotated. Great for dubbing loops, chenille, tinsel, or palmering a hackle! Jaws are cast in true HMH style out of tool steel.
Other than the jaws, all parts are stainless steel, brass or powder-coated for protection and durability. The jaws are with black oxide ( gun-blueing ) coating. The TRV comes only with the impressive brass palm wheel. The TRV VISE features, infinite head angle adjustment, Longest tying platform for better tying, Hardened tool steel jaws, Stainless steel chasis, Ulta-smooth 360 degree rotary action, Smooth disc-drag rotary tension adjustment, Large solid brass palm wheel, Fast one-hand operation clamping knob. Lifetime Guarantee.
- Date First Available : March 10, 2019
- Manufacturer : HMH
- ASIN : B07PKDLW8D
2. Dubuque Clamp Works Made in USA Wood Hand Screw Clamp
This offer is for one (1) 8 inch jaw clamp. The Dubuque Handscrew is one of the most Versatile clamps you can use. The Jaws are made with fine quality American hard maple. The spindles and swivel nuts are of cold drawn carbon steel. All metal parts are treated to prevent rust. The handles have heavy duty steel ferrules which are which are pinned to the spindles with an extra heavy spirol pin (the pins may be remove to repair or replace the jaws. Jaw length: 8 inches. Clamp opening: 5 inch. Clamp depth 4 inches
- Last woodworking clamp still made in the USA – superior quality; world competitive price
- The Dubuque Handscrew is one of the most Versatile clamps you can use
- The Jaws are made with fine quality American hard maple.
- Other sizes available from 4 to 14 inches!
- Jaw length: 8 inches. Clamp opening: 5 inch. Jaw depth 4 inches
3. Renegades Born in the USA
Born in the USA is human, vulnerable, smart, and passionate. . . . Obama and Springsteen admire their country while considering its shortcomings and still come out the other side with a sense of patriotism and hope that spills over the bounds of a book
Do you dream of scoring an invitation to Springsteen’s Colts Neck compound? Maybe strumming on those guitars, riding horses, riffing on the American experiment in the recording studio? Unless you’re an American president, you’re going to have to get in line. But in between daydreams, pick up Renegades. It’s the closest thing to being a fly on the wall of an incredible friendship.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0593236319
- ISBN-13 : 978-0593236314
- Item Weight : 3.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.3 x 1.23 x 11.15 inches
4. Heat Wave Visual MADE IN THE USA Vise Sunglasses
It’s been a long time coming, so it is with great pride that we are releasing Heat Wave Visual’s first pair of sunglasses produced in the United States. It has always been a goal for us to manufacture products domestically, so when the time came we partnered with the most prominent domestic eyewear injection molding facility right here in California. Working closely with their team of heritage engineers and designers we sought to take our best selling Vise frame and achieve the perfect balance of premium materials, lightweight comfortable fit, and affordable price point all while being produced in the USA.
The USA Vise builds upon the legacy of the Vise by adding a glossy finish, a first for Heat Wave, two high-quality traditional 5 barrel hinges in a custom gold plating, and utilizing a Grilamid TR90 premium thermoplastic frame assembly. The USA Vise is more flexible, more resistant to chemicals and heat, all while being lighter and more comfortable to wear. The USA Vise also meets ANSI z87 requirements and includes custom embossed markings on the inside of the temples. The USA VISE meets OSHA eyewear specifications for jobs not requiring side shields and chemical splash resistance.
- Made in USA
- Composite frame
- Composite lens
- Lens width: 142 millimeters
- Lens height: 52 millimeters
- Arm: 140 millimeters
5. FRICTIONWORKS Premium Vise Jaws 4″ Made in USA
At Frictionworks we have perfected a proprietary polymer composite with approximate shore hardness 60 giving a perfect balance of grip and toughness without the slick hard face of nylon with approximate shore hardness of 80. NOTE: These jaws are semi-rigid. Please review a shore hardness guide if unsure.
We have eliminated the failure points found in almost all magnetic bench vise soft jaws: Jaws won’t stay put on the vise due to weak undersized low quality rare earth magnets. Magnets come out of the vise because they are only glued in round, or worse, elliptical holes. Magnets are set crooked in the jaws further reducing hold.
Frictionworks soft jaws use 1/2 inch N48 spec magnets with 7 lbs of force each! Nothing comes close. Magnets are both screwed and bonded with commercial-grade epoxy. Round, not elliptical holes, provide maximum surface contact for bonding. RAD Vise Jaws have a true 90-degree angle that ensures a secure no wobble fit.
Accurate dimensions enable fit to a wide variety of machine vises. Magnet polarities always line up so they stay stacked for storage. Thicker walls allow over-sized magnets and a more consistent compression profile improving hold to the vise and the work piece.
The proprietary polyurethane blend with specially textured surface is slightly softer than nylon, reducing slippage and improving grip and protection. Will not discolor or leave markings. Use for gunsmithing, chrome, aluminum, 80/20 extrusions, fishing lures, fishing rods, plastic, wood, jewelry, and more.
- The vise jaw redesigned from the ground up and built to a higher standard in the USA. We provide full specs, including shore hardness and magnet strength so you know what you are getting
- N48 spec rare earth magnets – 7 lbs of force each, keep jaws solidly on the vise; Nothing else comes close
- Magnets secured with stainless screws and commercial-grade epoxy . Outside edge of magnets is 3″ apart so fits 3″ vises and up.
- Our proprietary reinforced polymer composite, shore hardness 60-D, with textured face Is incredibly tough yet softer and grippier than nylon while maintaining more rigidity and toughness than TPU
- with our custom polyurethane provide more uniform compression than other materials reducing slippage, vise slop and racking
- Specially textured surface won’t mar, scratch or discolor. Tested on cerakote, chrome, aluminum, wood, plastic, painted surfaces, and more
- true flat surfaces, angles, and dimensions reduces wobble and improves fit and hold
6. YOST VISES LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2″ (1 Pack)”
The Yost Vises LV-4 is a 4-1/2-Inch swivel base vise is ideal for home shop. The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown. The vise can be rotated up to 240-Degree on its base for work positioning. The built in pipe jaws allow holding small pipes and tubes ranging in diameter from 0. 6″D to 1. 85″D. The vise is painted with a durable blue powder coat.
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2″ (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3″ (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4″ (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6″ D to 1. 85″ D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 30, 000 PSI cast iron construction, blue power coat finish
- Anvil: 1. 75” x 2” (4. 4CM x 5. 1CM)
- Screw Diameter: 0. 6” (1. 5CM), Handle Diameter: 0. 4” (1CM) x Handle Length 6” (15. 2CM)
- 240-Degree Swivel base allows rotating the vise for versatility
7. Yost Vises 5″ Heavy-Duty Bench Vise
The Yost Vises 750-E is a multi-jaw rotating vise for Home & Industrial Use. Yost Vises 750E, 5” rotating bench vise is the ideal industry heavy duty vise. It can be used for home craftsman, in the workshop, and even used outdoors. If the vise is normally operated, it will last a lifetime. Rotating jaws are made from 60,000 psi ductile iron and stationary body is made from 30,000 psi cast iron, this vise is designed for home workshops. For extra versatility in the shop, the head of the vise rotates a full 360 degrees.
The side lock-down allows this vise to be clamped at any angle. The base of the vise can also rotate 360 degrees, allowing for optimal work placement. The vise features three different sets of jaws for gripping parts: Machinist Jaws, Pipe Jaws and V-Jaws. Replaceable serrated jaws with microgroove tooth space are made from high strength steel for superior grip.
The vise has four mounting holes to securely attach the vise to a workbench. A large anvil work surface is located on the back of the vise. The vise features a 5” jaw width and 4-7/8” jaw opening. The bench vise painted with durable blue powder coat can be rotated up to 360-Degree on its base for work positioning.
- Casting Clamp force: 7,000 lbs. and Torque rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating head constructed in 60,000 PSI ductile iron, stationary body cast in 30,000 PSI cast (grey) iron
- Jaw Width: 5″ (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 4-7/8″ (12.4CM) x Throat Depth: 3″ (7.6CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.5″D x 2.5″D (1.3 x 6.4CM)
- 360 degrees Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Large 3.2″ x 2.5” (8.1CM x 6.3CM) anvil work surface for flat shaping
- 360-degree locking swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- Machined Q235 steel main screw 0. 74″D with rolled single acme threads at 4 threads per inch
8. TEKTON 4 Inch Swivel Bench Vise
Made from 30,000 PSI cast iron, the all-purpose medium duty TEKTON 4 in. Swivel Bench Vise securely holds any workpiece while you thread, fasten, build, bend, shape, or sharpen it.
- Includes 1-pc. 120-degree swivel bench vise: 4 in.; Product manual; Mounting template
- Cast iron construction (30,000 PSI tensile strength) with replaceable serrated steel jaws holds work with a sure, nonslip grip
- 120-degree swivel base with dual lock-down nuts positions workpiece where you need it
- Three mounting holes anchor vise securely to workbench
- Polished steel anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface for shaping metal pieces
- Acme-threaded screw glides smoothly without binding
- Requires three 3/8-inch diameter bolts (not included) for mounting
9. WORKPRO Bench Vise, 4-1/2″ Vice for Workbench
The jaws are a fantastic 240 degree swivel design. It also features a swivel base, and allows an ever greater degree of accuracy while you are working with a hand tool as there is no need to keep inserting and removing the piece you are working on.
The strong design comes in even handier when you take the anvil-back into consideration. Throat Depth: 2-11/32 inch(5.9cm), Jaw Opening: 4-1/4 inch(11.1cm), Jaw Width: 4.5 inch(11.4cm). Creates up to 2204 lbs. of clamping force
- The Multi-Jaw can fit flat metarial and pipe or tube work you have. The jaws are anti-slipping, meaning no slipping, no scratching and no injuries from wayward tools.
- The 4-1/2″ vise bench has an industrial strength gray iron construction and is best suited to be used and to take one hell of a beating.
- It is so easy to install on your bench, so simple in fact that any idiot could do it. It is strong and stable and perfect for home bench use or for small workshops. It is perfect for small projects and is highly adept at securing tools for sharpening and such.
10. Yost Tools Vises 445 4.5″ Heavy-Duty Utility Combination Pipe and Bench Vise
The Yost Vises Apprentice series utility combination pipe and bench vise has a 360-degree swivel base and mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for light-duty applications. The 360-degree swivel base featuring (2) lockdowns, adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening the lock knob on the base secures its position. The vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface. The hardened steel top jaws can be replaced when worn, and the built-in cast iron pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise
- Clamp force: 3, 150 lbs. and Torque rating: 73 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 4. 5″ x Jaw Opening: 4″ x Throat Depth: 2. 62″
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8″ x 2″ Diameter, pipe jaws are cast-in place
- 360-degree swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- High-strength steel bar and 30, 000 psi cast iron vise components
- Machined steel main screw with rolled threads
- Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated (Top) Jaws