Top 5 Best Dutch Oven Made in USA: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Dutch Oven Made in USA Reviews:
1. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals. The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
- 6-quart Dutch oven made of cast iron with chip-resistant porcelain-enamel finish
- Cast-iron loop side handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting
- Cover with handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Hand wash; wood or silicone utensils recommended; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Item Shape: Round
2. Merten & Storck German Enameled Iron 1873 Cloud Gray Dutch Oven
With the 1873 Dutch Oven, you’re in total control. Crafted from our unique German enameled iron, this Dutch oven is 30% lighter, thinner, and less brittle than cast iron. Our German enameled iron heats faster and more evenly than cast iron, which lets you dial in the perfect temperature for any meal. The 1873 Dutch oven is finished with a smooth GlazeGuard surface, which is fused directly to the body and creates a bond that’s more chip-resistant than enameled cast iron. Oven safe up to 600°F. Hand wash only.
- Crafted from German enameled iron—a thinner and less brittle material than cast iron that heats fast and evenly
- 30% lighter than the lightest premium cast iron ovens
- GlazeGuard fuses high-quality enamel with the base material, creating a bond that’s more chip-resistant than enameled cast iron
- Oven safe up to 600°F
- Handmade in Drensteinfurt, Germany
- Recessed lid is shaped to prevent boil overs and provide extra room
- Welded handles eliminate food traps
3. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Dutch Oven
The Lodge 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven is ideal for slow cooking foods, and the cover features self-basting tips. Complete with loop handles for great control, this Dutch oven provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. It offers an abundance of possibilities. Use to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry, or grill. It’s safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire. The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is made for decades of cooking and comes pre-seasoned for an easy-release finish that improves with use. Includes one Lodge 7 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Made in America. Care instructions for cast iron: 1. Wash with warm water. Add a mild soap, if desired. 2. Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. 3. Oil the surface of the pan with a very light layer of cooking oil while warm. Hang or store the cookware in a dry place.
- one lodge pre-seasoned 7 quart cast iron dutch oven
- loop handles for secure control
- cast iron cover features self-basting tips
- unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil.Item shape: Round
4. Marquette Castings 6 qt. Dutch Oven
This gorgeous cast iron Dutch oven is the perfect addition to your cookware collection. It’s great for stovetop, oven, searing, simmering, baking and so much more! Our design is based on exhaustive research of the leading Dutch ovens and our piece incorporates all of the best elements. With a large diameter at 10 5/8” this Dutch oven has all the space you need to create meals of all sizes.
The light colored high gloss interior makes it easy to clean and care for and the large loop handles are easy to grip with oven mitts. The heavy duty lid has an optimized fit to allow for a precise amount of evaporation and is complete with a unique polished stainless steel lid pull. It’s one of the lightest 6-quart Dutch ovens available at 13.8 pounds and has a totally flat bottom for improved use on induction ranges and glass tops.
Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, hand wash only and it comes with a lifetime warranty! More colors coming soon! Reach out to our customer service team if you have any questions or concerns with your Dutch oven. **Lifetime warranty for US customers only.
- Beautifully enameled cast iron Dutch oven is versatile, easy to care for and clean! LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Light colored high gloss interior
- Large loop handles that are easy to grip with oven mitts
- Totally flat bottom for improved use on induction ranges and glass tops
5. Crock-Pot Artisan Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Move effortlessly from stove to oven to table with the versatile Crock-Pot Artisan Dutch Oven. Made of durable cast iron with an easy to clean and naturally nonstick enamel finish, this American classic is perfect for roasting, slow cooking, simmering, sautéing, baking and more. Whether you’re making everyday one-pot meals or special Sunday roasts, this kitchen essential serves up consistently delicious results.
- Crock Pot Artisan Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 7-Quart, Slate Grey w/Lid
- Hand wash recommended
- Perfect for slow-cooking, simmering, braising, baking and more
- Durable cast iron construction retains and distributes heat evenly
- Porcelain enamel finish is easy to clean and naturally nonstick
- Vibrant finish adds a pop of color to any kitchen or dining room
- Self-basting lid ensures effective steam retention
6. Lodge Deep Camp Dutch Oven
TopOne L12DCO3 Deep Camp Dutch Oven 8 Quart Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven, or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire.
- A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
7. Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven
Tramontinas Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron 5.5 Qt. Covered Round Dutch Oven is prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking. This dutch oven will deliver heat slowly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables and comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option.
The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, so your foods are evenly and thoroughly baked, roasted and slow-simmered for incredible flavors and consistency. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the oval dutch oven to your table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered round Dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA and PTFE-free porcelain enamel.
- From Kitchen to Table: Rich enameled finish and versatile shapes offer elegant kitchen to table serving. Pre-chilling cookware in the refrigerator keeps foods such as fruit and pasta salads cool during serving.
- Versatile Shapes and Sizes: Perfect for baking, or traditional slow simmering favorite recipes to perfection.
- Stainless Steel Knob: Solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe. Lifetime Warranty
- Oven-Safe and Compatibility: Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Oven-safe up to 450 F (232 C); Hand-wash only.
- UPC – 016017123328
8. IMUSA USA, Red 5 Quart Cast Aluminum Dutch Oven
The IMUSA cast aluminum Dutch oven is ideal in cooking your favorite meals. Whether you’re cooking and serving rice, beans, veggies, meats, soups, stews and more; This casserole will be your new favorite cookware piece!
The non-stick surface allows you to use less oil when cooking and makes clean-up a breeze! With its unique under-lid drip feature that helps distribute condensation evenly over the food, keeping meat and fish with flavor and tenderness.
- Made of Cast Aluminum
- Lighter vs Cast Iron
- 5 Quart Nonstick Cooking Surface
- Special Under-Lid Drip Structure
- For use on Stovetops, Grills, Burners, and in the Oven.Heats Quickly and Evenly.Durable and Versatile, Perfect for Everyday Cooking.Ideal for Frying, Cooking and Serving Rice, Beans, Veggies, meats, Soups, Stews and More
9. Lodge 7.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
- Cast iron core for even heat distribution with Porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- Versatile Dutch Oven can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops as well as in the oven
- Easy clean up- hand washing recommended; 5 quart capacity, 12″ in diameter, 4-3/4″ in depth
- Self-basting cover with stainless steel knob traps in heat, moisture for delicious meals
- Enameled Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
10. Tramontina 80131/648DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven Combo
The Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Ovens are the perfect choice for preparing slow-cooked soups, stews, and sauces, baking breads and casseroles and much more. The set includes a 7-quart dutch oven and a 4-quart dutch oven. The Dutch Ovens feature wide cooking surface which is ideal for browning and slow braising.
The enameled cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderdize and self-baste meats, poultry and vegetables, and lock in fresh flavors. The porcelain enamel finish is beautiful, long-lasting and eliminates the need to season the cookware. The dutch ovens are compatible with all cooktops – including induction. Oven safe up to 450° F. Hand wash only. Lifetime Warranty.
- Set includes: 4-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven & 7-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven
- Enameled cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention
- Porcelain enamel exterior is long-lasting and eliminates the need to season
- Compatible with all cooktops – including induction; Oven safe up to 450°F
- Hand-wash only; Lifetime Warranty