Top 10 Best Air Purifiers Made in USA: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Air Purifiers Made in USA Reviews:
1. InvisiClean Aura II Air Purifier – 4-in-1 H13 True HEPA
Following the success of the InvisiClean Aura air purifier, the new Aura II has been improved for increased performance and reliability. With the new modern looking design and updated safety switch configuration, your InvisiClean Aura II will perform even better. The more powerful your air purifier, the more air it can cycle through… and the faster it can cleanse and sanitize your indoor air.
That’s why your InvisiClean Aura Air Purifier features a gutsy DC motor, much stronger than the AC motors used in most other air cleaners. Result: It delivers 170 cubic feet of purified air per minute – double the output of other models in its class. Yet it uses up to 82% less energy, so you’ll save money on electricity.
- Get Relief From Allergies – Eliminates common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, and pet dander. Covers 1,276 sq ft (1 air change per hour) and 319 sq ft (4 air changes per hour). CADR: 170CFM / 289m³/h.
- Best In Class Performance & Energy Saving – Utilizes low EMF radiation DC motor to deliver DOUBLE the air output using up to 82% LESS electricity than other air purifiers in its class. UV light kills harmful bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
- Complete Filtration & Germ Disinfection – Easily replaceable H13 99.985% true HEPA filter and activated carbon prefilter with optional ionizer and disinfecting UV-C light.
- Whisper Quiet & Effective – Quiet at low speed and turbo mode for maximum air cleaning.
- Support – InvisiClean is a US company with customer support in the USA. California Air Resources Board [CARB] certified compliant for sale in California. Power: 110V-220V.
2. Enerzen Ozone Generator 11,000mg Industrial O3 Air Purifier
Odds are, you’ve smelled lightning-produced ozone before. You know that clean, crisp smell ahead of a springtime rain? That’s it. Even if there’s barely any lightning, there are still trace amounts of lightning-produced ozone.
Unlike other deodorizing methods, ozone actually searches out and destroys problem gases. With three oxygen atoms in each molecule, rather than the two oxygen atoms in the air we breathe, ozone is unstable, so its extra oxygen atom can detach and grab onto odor polluting molecules to change their molecular composition. If the molecules are stinky ones, they can change to be non-smelly aka neutral.
- Enerzen’s O-777 circuit board with 11,000 mg/h adjusts fan speed and ozone output to create a “pulsating” effect. This aids in destroying any lingering “musty” or imbedded odors and results in longer lasting treatments.
- Ozone reacts directly with contaminents in the air, water, fabrics, and walls to destroy instead of mask them. Unlike other types of air purifiers, it does not require air passing through the machine to eliminate odors.
- Odor decontamination in cars, boats, dumpsters, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, flood and fire affected areas, as well as any cooking, smoking, pet, “musty”, or general odors.
- Turn the timer knob. Leave the space. When ozone generation is finished, allow an additional 30 minutes for any residual ozone to revert back to breathable air.
- All ozone generators are meant to be operated in unoccupied spaces only. Remove any people, pets, or plants. The space may be re-occupied after 30 minutes of “airing out”.
3. InvisiClean Sensa Air Purifier – H13 True HEPA Smart Air Quality Sensor for Bedrooms
By the time you notice bad air quality it is too late, you are already stuffy, congested, and not feeling well. The InvisiClean Sensa solves this problem by constantly analyzing and detecting changes in air quality and adjusting it’s power to match what’s needed to clean your air. The result is powerful, efficient air cleaning only when you need it.
- 100% Certified Ozone Free – Certified by the California Air Resources Board. ETL Certified. No UV or ions that create ozone. Uses energy saving low EMF radiation DC motor that uses 82% less electricity. Covers 1,276 sq ft (1 air change per hour) and 319 sq ft (4 air changes per hour). CADR: 170CFM / 289m³/h.
- Medical Grade Multi-Stage Air Cleaning – Protect your home with Medical Grade H13 True HEPA filter that cleans 99.985% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns and 99.91% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns. Filter eliminates viruses, bacteria, allergens, mold, pet dander, dust mites, pollen, and more! Activated carbon pre-filter removes large particles and reduces odors from pets, cooking, and smoking. Filter included and replacement filters are available on Amazon.
- Smart Air Quality Sensor with Auto Mode – PM2.5 sensor measures and detects changes in air quality. In auto mode, the fan speed will automatically adjust to clear the air quickly. Easy to understand colors will show air quality in realtime. (Blue is good, Yellow is moderate, and Red is bad).
- Additional Features – 6 fan speeds with whisper quiet low mode and turbo mode, filter change indicator, child/pet lock to prevent accidental changes, timer to shut off automatically, and sleep mode to run in complete darkness.
- Support – InvisiClean is a US company with customer support in the USA. California Air Resources Board [CARB] certified compliant for sale in California. Power: 110V-220V.
4. EnviroKlenz Air System – Standard Model – USA Made Home Air Purifier
- EnviroKlenz Air System cleans air in any home or office up to 1,000 square feet
- Whisp-Air, low, medium and high speeds create maximum efficiency with minimum noise
- EnviroKlenz Air System and other products are designed, made and shipped in the US
- INCLUDES: (1) 19″H x 15”W x 15”D EnviroKlenz personal home air purifier unit, (1) HEPA filter, (1) air cartridge
5. Alen T500 Air Purifier, Quiet Air Flow for Large Rooms
Alen T500 tower is ideal for small, medium, and large-sized living spaces including bedrooms, living rooms, family rooms, nurseries, laundry rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, offices, and more! Developed by NASA airflow engineers, the T500 cleans 500 SqFt every 30 minutes. Alen’s H13 True HEPA OdorCell filter is best for capturing airborne allergens, dust, odors,
PLUS pet & household odors, fur & dander, garbage odor, baby diapers, cat litter and urine odor. The OdorCell filter has a proprietary odor-reducing technology that captures and eliminates strong pet and household odors at the molecular level. It comes with a high capacity True HEPA layer to capture 99.99% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns.
The Alen T500 is extremely simple to use and easy to maintain. The portable tower features an LCD panel with intuitive controls, allowing you to adjust settings with just a quick touch of a button. Two color options (black & white) so you can pick the best match for your home décor. And easy-to-change HEPA filters ensure the quality of the air you breathe is the healthiest for you and your loved ones.
The Energy Star Certified T500 air purifier transforms your indoor air environment using carefully positioned fans and vents that maximize airflow, giving it consistent performance no matter its placement or the obstacles in the room.
CFM (airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute): Speed 1: 48 CFM; Speed 2: 83 CFM; Speed 3: 130 CFM; CADR: 159; Noise levels: Speed 1: 42 dB, Speed 2: 47 dB, Speed 3: 56 dB; Power Consumption: 53 watts on highest speed; Power Supply: 120V; Size: 22″H x 6″W x 10″D; Weight: 9 lbs Includes: T500 air purifier, HEPA-Silver Filter, Quick Start Guide, T500 Owner’s Manual
- Dust, dander, allergens, pet fur, odors PLUS eliminates smoke and VOC fumes and cleans up to 500 SqFt of air every 30 minutes on high speed
- Helps relieve allergy and asthma symptoms PLUS includes a patented molecular conversion powder to eliminate strong household odors
- Includes a Medical Grade H13 True HEPA layer that captures 99.99% bacteria, aerosolized viruses, and airborne particles larger than 0.1 micron AND includes a vacuumable prefilter to help increase filter life
- Fits perfect in any space from small to large rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, dorms, offices, bathrooms, nurseries, and kitchens
- Quickly adjust settings with a touch of a button
- Energy Star Certified and Certified Ozone Safe by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
6. LEVOIT Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, H13 True HEPA Filter Cleaner
Levoit air purifiers avoid using UVC light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution. Please follow the details and FAQs below.
The biggest issue with UV purifiers is that they emit varying levels of ozone. Even very small amounts of ozone in the air may result in chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, and throat irritation. In fact, The World HealthOrganization (WHO) has issued a warning against people using UV light to sterilize their hands or any other part of their skin.
- 100% Ozone-Free: The Vital 100 is completely ozone free and never uses UV-C light, which the research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
- Powerful Performance: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. It can cover 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft² / 28 m² in only 18 minutes.
- 3-Stage Filtration: Comes equipped with a washable pre-filter for large particles like lint and fur, a High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter for toxic fumes and unpleasant odors, and an H13 True HEPA Filter, which captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size.
- Sleep Comfortably: With noise levels as low as 23 decibels, the Vital 100 won’t keep you up at night. You can also turn off the display lights when it’s time for bed.
- User-Friendly: Set a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours whenever you like. The Check Filter Indicator will let you know when it’s time for a fresh filter.
- Energy Efficient: It only costs dollar 1.66 a week to run the Vital 100 24/7 , allowing you to use it all day during times of high pollution, like wildfire season.
- Easy to Place: The compact design and top-facing air vents let you place the Vital 100 near walls or in the corner of a room.
- Filter Replacements: Depending on usage, the filters should be replaced every 6–8 months. You can buy new filters by searching “B08BC5V6ZF” and “B085C22XWC”. Remove the plastic wrap before installing a new filter.
7. Purafide XP280 | 2-Yr Filter Life | H13 HEPA Air Purifier
Great air purifiers don’t have to be complicated or ugly! This stylish & elegant Purafide XP280 comes with simple-to-operate “Old Fashioned”, round, pushbuttons, 4 fan speeds, air quality indicator & light on/off control. This Purafide Air Purifier also has an optional child lock and a filter replacement indicator.
- Easy Setup, Quite Operation, 3-Stage Filtration Including 2-Year H13 HEPA For Lowest Cost of Filter Replacement & Hassle-Free Maintenance, Lifetime Warranty, Impeccable Customer Care.
- It also comes with a protective coating to neutralize other disease causing pollutants. The pre-filter is detachable & washable and is for large particles like dust, hair and lent. The 2 year rating is based on average household usage, if your environment is heavier in dust and particles the life of your HEPA could be reduced to 18 months or even 1 year. Clean the pre-filter every 1-3 months to help extend the life of the HEPA filter.
- It has a CADR of 280 & covers up to 1700 sq ft/hour, 850 sq ft/30 minutes, 425 sq ft/15 min on High speed. Built-In Particle sensor adjusts fan speed as needed. A light inside the chamber signifies the air quality; blue, orange or red. It is stylish with simple to operate ‘old-fashioned’, round, push buttons. 4 Fan speeds, control to turn on/off light, child lock, filter replacement indicator. Includes extra accessories like 3 pin adaptor & a heavy duty Re-usable Velcro Cord Wrap.
- XP280 Purifier reduces your ownership cost versus other air purifiers that have a 3, 4, 6 month filter replacement cycle. This also reduces the hassle of remembering and replacing the filter every 3 or 4 months, as well as all that replacement filter cost. We also offer Lifetime Warranty on our units. However, it is valid only if original Purified Replacement filter (ASIN B095RJ9Z1M) are being used on the purifier.
- We are a proud American family-owned Brand, founded, owned & operated by a US Veteran company. A portion of every unit sold goes to support Veteran Services.
8. InvisiClean Stella 5 in 1 Air Purifier – H13 True HEPA, UV Light, Ionizer, Carbon Filter
The Stella is the newest air purifier from InvisiClean. This portable powerhouse is conveniently sized and can be used as a desktop or countertop air purifier in your home or office. The unit can cover from 75 sq ft (4 air changes per hour) and up to 300 sq ft (1 air change per hour).
The InvisiClean Stella has 5-in-1 cleaning with UV light and ionizer and is designed for use in smaller areas where noise and size would be concern. The InvisiClean Stella features our high-quality H13 medical grade true HEPA filter that filters 99.98% of all particles down to 0.3 microns.
Your InvisiClean Stella Air Purifier also offers other features that boost its power and practicality… such as filter change indicator, auto timer shutoff (2, 4, 8 hours), sleep mode (turns off all lights while running), and independent UV light and ionizer controls.
- 5-in-1 Air Filtration – H13 medical grade true HEPA, cleanable prefilter, activated carbon filter, UV light, and ionizer. Eliminate dust, mites, pollen, pet dander, and more. Covers up to 300 sq ft (1 air change per hour) and 75 sq ft (4 air changes per hour)
- Compact but packed with features – Similar sized models only have a pre-filter and HEPA filter. Our unit includes 3 levels of filtration plus the ionizer and UV light that kills bacteria, germs, and viruses.
- Features Included – 3 fan speeds, UV on/off, ion on/off, sleep mode, 3 timer settings, and filter change indicator.
- Support – InvisiClean is a US company with customer support in the USA. California Air Resources Board [CARB] certified compliant for sale in California. Power: 110V Only.
9. Pure Enrichment® PureZone™ Elite True HEPA Large Room Air Purifier
PureZone Elite is complete with a filter reset indicator to let you know when it’s time to replace the filter. The pre-installed filter includes an activated carbon pre-filter and a medical-grade true HEPA filter that lasts up to 6 months. The optional timer helps in preserving the longevity of the filters with preset run times. Always use a genuine Pure Enrichment filter to ensure your unit works properly and lasts long.
- Clean your air from 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and household odors. Stage 1: Activated carbon pre-filter; Stage 2: Medical-Grade true HEPA filter; Stage 3: UV-C light + Photocatalyst filter; Stage 4: Ionizer
- Adds a deeper level of air sanitation by safely eliminating up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. (Staphylococcus albus (96.6%), Escherichia coli (99.3%), Aspergillus niger (99.6%), H1N1 (99.9%) independent testing)
- PureZone Elite uses smart air quality detection technology to improve the air by automatically adjusting the fan speed in real-time and keeping you informed with our color-coded light display
- Certified by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy that this product uses less energy to help protect the environment
- 4-in-1 air purifier, 2-in-1 filter, UV-C light bulb, and Pure Enrichment’s guaranteed 5-Year Warranty. Our customer support team provides daily quality service and peace of mind to millions worldwide all from a brand you can trust.
10. Purafide XP360 H13 HEPA Air Purifier
Purafide XP360 is Power-packed Elegance with an ergonomic display & loaded with features! This Medical Grade HEPA H13 Air Purifier from Purafide offers 6-Stage Filtration, 5 Fan speeds, 360 CADR and comes loaded with features.
- Purafide XP360 is “The Ultimate Purifier” with an Ergonomic display & loaded with features. It has a digital particle sensor, temperature display, humidity display, Child lock, 24-hr timer, 5-Fan speed, and a carry handle for portability & easy movement
- XP360 has a CADR of 360 & Cleans the air in a room 2,200 sq ft every hour, 1100 sq ft every 30 minutes, and 550 sq ft every 15 minutes when run on High speed.. It comes with 6 Stage Filtration, which includes washable pre-filter, Extended-Life Medical Grade H13 HEPA filter, White post HEPA fabric screen filter, an activated carbon filter and an additional UV filtration plus an optional Ionizer.
- It reduces your ownership cost versus other air purifiers that have a 3, 4, 6 month filter replacement cycle. The 2 year rating is based on average household usage, if your environment is heavier in dust and particles the life of your HEPA could be reduced to 18 months or even 1 year. Clean the pre-filter every 1-3 months to help extend the life of the HEPA filter.
- Auto-restart + Memory to start at most recent settings in case of a power outage or accidental unplugging. It also has a digital display for the most effective percentage of filter life remaining
- Includes Standard 3 pin adaptor, a Re-usable cloth bag protection and travel & a heavy duty Re-usable Velcro Cord Wrap for easy handling. The purifier comes in 100% Recyclable packaging. We offer Lifetime Warranty on the unit, but do advice to use original Purafide Replacement filter to avail the Warranty (ASIN B095RQK9QC).